Tuesday 5 March 2013

Events in Gloucestershire this week

This week, the unstoppable marketing juggernaut for The Most Remarkable Woman in England rolls into Gloucester and the Forest of Dean!

On Friday afternoon, I'll be interviewed by Anna King on BBC Radio Gloucestershire (between, I believe, about 1:00 and 1:30). 

Then, on Saturday, there'll be two further events.

From about noon to 1pm, I'll be signing copies of the book at the Waterstones in Gloucester (13-15 Eastgate Street), which is, incidentally, just down the street from the Shire Hall, where the Pace murder trial took place.

Then, I will be giving a talk about my book at the Forest of Dean Local History Society (pdf) at 3pm on Saturday, 9 March, at the West Dean Centre in Bream, Gloucestershire.

(As the website currently notes, 'non-members will be very welcome at this event'. I have been informed, however, that there will be a entry fee of £2 for non-members.)


Hope to see you, and if you know anyone who might be interested, please do let them know.

To see what people have been saying about the book, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment